Monday, July 18, 2011

Advice on Life (from a 10 yr. old)

My guest blogger today is Sarah Martin, my ten year old daughter. She wrote this last week and although the spelling and grammer leave a lot to be desired, the ideas are original and fascinating. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I did.
I’ve always wanted to know what it
would be like to write a book. So that’s
what this week is all about. Want to know
what, I’m a ten year old girl who’s parent’s
got divorced when I was three, two of my
five brothers got arrested, and my family
just went through bankruptcy. I have to
admit that I’ve had my ups and downs
so far; But haven’t we all. It’s not like we
all don’t have are moments, it’s just the
fact that non of us are perfect to every
one at the same time; It’s just part of life.
See and that’s the point, you can’t just live
your hole life thinking that your better
than every one and that’s why I’m writing
this book; for people who know someone
who thinks or acts that there better than
everyone. In my years I’ve always had
atleast one or two people who think there
better than every one, usually one boy
and one girl at the same time. But
sometimes more, like in fourth grade.
Even though I’ve had some bad times, that
Does not mean I did not live right. Life is
a work of art. You could write a song, a
little poetry, take a photograph or make a
memory it’s your choice it’s who you are
and it’s what you’ll be. I guess what I’m
saying is that it’s your choice how you live,
it’s not your grandma it’s not you aunts it’s
not your cousins and it’s not your uncles
it’s yours and yours alone. Life is not all
about people being better than eachother,
it’s actually about every one around you,
and what they feel like, It’s also called
caring, loving, and charity.
And that's the view from my side of the street, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment