Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Readers

I want to give a big shout out to all my new readers! Welcome aboard!! Thanks to all of my readers who took a moment to click the share button and introduce me to a wider audience. Please keep up the good work! As other “creators” know, creating is only half the journey. The other half is being able to share the picture or play or writing or music or any art with others. And to know that perhaps if only for a moment you touched another person’s life.


I have readers in some interesting places. I actually had to look up the country of Belarus. It’s over in the Russian/ Poland area. Thanks for reading, Belarus! I’m glad that you find the silly things I share relevant to your life. I guess that just goes to prove my point that circumstances may be different but people are the same.

I wanted to take a minute and explain some things on my blog site that might not be apparent to those of us that may be a little techno challenged. I have been writing this blog for about three years. It is possible to go back and read any of those blogs with just a click of the mouse.

On the right side of the blog is a list of recent titles, a listing of this years months and then a list of years. Point and click on any of these to bring up more options. Keep clicking till you find something that interests you. All two hundred and something blogs are available at the click of that mouse. The magic of technology!!

I also wanted to take a minute to explain that recently some of the words in my posts are highlighted. If you click your mouse on these words you will be taken to some kind of advertising site. This has nothing to do with me! I didn’t okay it, I’m not getting money for it and I have yet to figure out how it’s getting there and by whom. Any help in my search would be helpful.

Thanks to all of you who read TVFMSOTS. Thanks to all of you who share it. It’s been a great journey so far! That’s the view from my side of the street, what’s yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment